Friday, August 03, 2007

Caffeine Rebound

Well folks the last time I entered the virtual garden oasis of the Blogosphere I had only completed half of a lap of the summer 2007 wedding tour. Now that I can be considered a certified wedding consultant I have several job opportunities an on air role on either the Oxygen and HGTV television syndicates. You know sometimes life just drops opportunities into your lap…and I digress. So I pulled the travel action for a few weeks down to Honduras for a few weeks to get my body rocking self edumacated and we even threw some sledge hammers around in the name of the Lord. The peeps down south were true and it was a mighty wicked endeavor. The intercultural and multinational communication classes were potent to say the least and I feel like the content really got the wheels turning upstairs. Victory! Thanks Johnny Drama. As shallow as it sounds I feel like I need to be grooving with something week in or week or I am just wasting away in my 20’s. I mean your 20’s are supposed to be when the cup never runs dry. I need that idea to evaporate pronto because we all know that God is all about building the stepping stones in life so that Heaven is just over the hillside. Enjoy and embrace every facet of life of where you’re at and where you will be and I think we will all be swimming in the love. This summer is not over by any means but I feel like my mind decided that it was over after Honduras. It is too bad that we got back in the second week of July. Hang on and feel the noise…. That’s what I just have to keep telling myself.

So the student financial aide is coming in soon which means that the unseen mountain of debt will creep but a few feet higher. I am just getting excited about finding out that my next loan will blot out the sun (yes it’s a callout to 300) and I will be forced to live in the dark shadows of the Fraggle Cave. At least Gobo, Red, Wembley, Mokey, Boober, Doozer, and Gorgs will keep my company down there. More importantly the new financial aide check means I might have a little money over the top that will help pay for this bad boy… http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=472997&in_page_id=1811

and who knows... if a spare grand wont get me airborne maybe i will just settle for something else.... A true test of prayer... (ok i don't really mean that last statement)

So needless to say i am living the dream until school starts. Churning and burning down to Cowboys camp this weekend and ole boy Wade better be throwing down the gauntlet this year on the boys. A quick plug for FC DALLAS MLS soccer....they are sick motha pluckas. Hit a game and tell my Colombian hombre Juan Toja that i said whatado?

Momento Mori my friends,
Girodshima

No comments: