Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dipsy doo dunkaroo....

dude swashbangle my brains together because i have finally realized that i suck at transition. Lindsay always harps on me for that but i dont even have a chance when changes come. Trying to get a new job, new class shedule, people are different, heck even myself, not to mention so many other changes that happen over the break. You know i started getting comfortable in austin again and then the rug gets pulled out. I get back here and its a whole different world...

Lately i have been thinking a lot about this summer. I am going to be an intern at church back home in austin. Just looking in the mirrior i see myself as a believer and also as a person so disconnected from God because i just do not know how to stay close with him for even more than a week. The bible is as foreign to me as Canada and i dont know where to start or how to attack it. I want accountability... but do i really. Is that to real. Not to mention i like listening to the music i listen to and i wouldnt trade my houston rap or my punk for a third day cd if my life depended on it. I just know that i love God because id be nobody right now without him. He has given me so many different opportunites to shine. Have i cashed in on all those... maybe not. But i feel for the most part i give a good crack at things. I just feel dwarfed by the people i know that are consumed in christ and i feel like im on the outside looking in. Just being raised the way i was with all the life that got blended in there makes it a enomorous mountain to climb... This is all so repetitive but i think about it a lot.

Basketball season is coming up... yet i dont find myself getting excited about it this year. When waterball came around i nearly found myself shaking with parkinsons the night before a game because i was so excited. its all good though...

aite well im getting antsy...
holla

No comments: