Friday, November 11, 2005

kettles boiling....

well to be perfectlly honest im still livid about my first entry going down the poop shoot but ive decided to suck it up and not to give up yet.

Today im in a terrible and wretched mood because: 1. the sky is falling 2. i have to go to beltway and paint for 4 hours with my class group (which are a little more than overwhelming) 3.Can't go to austin cause i have work AND MORE CLASS SERVICE WORK 4. I cant even see Lindsay tonight because i will be in coma from all the fumes from the paint. 5. I just learned from this entry that im a terrible whiner and an overall negative nancy right now.

I would like to write something insightful, borderline halarious, and maybe something inspirational but im in a nasty funk right now. I dont know what it is... i cant get over the fact that i dont enjoy this year as much as last year. Comparisons only hurt the issue further because it doesnt allow me to enjoy this year. This year is truly a blessing but i just dont know what is holding me back from loving life to the fullest. I want to live life with an extra pep in my step that is based on the principle of joy but im not filled with that right now. I know that the joy comes from the Lord but sometimes it is frustrating to find it when you really feel like your earnestly seeking the Lord but not finding anything new. Patience... thats just what you have to tell yourself i guess. Wait... and when it hits you again grip it tight and pull as many others into that joy as you can. Sharing joy is what reveals the Lord... atleast thats what i believe in some instances.

On a side note, Fantasy Basketball owns me right now. Whoever came up with this crap deserves a bump in their 401k or some kind perk for goodness sake. Just remember white boys produce numbers so never jump the gun in fantasy.

Peace on Earth,
holla im a silver dolla,
G-rod

No comments: